Last updated: 23-6-2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect and process various types of personal information about you, including but not limited to:
– Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
– Professional information, including your employment history, qualifications, and skills.
– Information you provide to us when you communicate with us, such as through email or other forms of correspondence.
– Any other personal information you choose to provide to us when using our services or interacting with our Website.
1.2 Usage Data
2. Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– To provide and improve our services, including matching candidates with executive positions.
– To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries and requests.
– To send you information about our services, events, and updates that may be of interest to you.
– To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
– To protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With our clients for the purpose of executive search and recruitment.
– With our service providers and partners who assist us in operating our business and providing our services. These parties are required to protect your personal information and only use it for the purposes we specify.
– In response to a legal request, such as a court order or subpoena, if we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
– If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety or rights of any person.
4. Data Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws and that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
5. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any concerns about the security of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.
6. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
– The right to access, update, or delete the personal information we hold about you.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
– The right to withdraw
your consent at any time if we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
– The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe we have violated applicable data protection laws.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.
7. Retention of Personal Information
8. Links to Other Websites
9. Contact Us
We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.